Sunday, November 12, 2023

Using A.I. in my Kindergarten Classroom

 Using A.I. in my Kindergarten Classroom

One night a friend showed me how to put my dog in the Bing Image creator to make him look like a Pixar character.  It was so fun to put him dressed for Christmas, playing in the leaves, and riding a skateboard. A few days later I was searching for a new image for my morning journal writing and I remembered the image creator and was so excited to be able to create my own pictures based on the phonics skills my class had mastered. 

All you have to do is search "Bing Image Creator" and type in what you want as specifically as possible.  Below are some pictures I have made for journal prompts.  They focus on a specific skill like "sh" or "th" and I will introduce them in the order we teach them. It's fun creating them!